The EnergyPro Suite of products including eProExpert & eProWeb system has been diligently created. Nevertheless it is subject to the standard EnergyPro Software Licence Agreement and the following limitations:
- Access to the systems is available to users with valid software licences only . A minimum of 2GB Ram is required with high speed Internet access.
- iPad and mobile devices are not supported currently.
- The systems are provided using cloud-based servers and can be accessed round-the-clock.
2. DATA & SECURITY
- eProWeb uses data collected by the eProExpert system on behalf of its clients.
- While EnergyPro Solutions uses reasonable efforts to furnish accurate and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that any information contained in or made available through this portal is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website or such other materials or communications.
- Data is retained on secure cloud server databases, and backed up daily. Secure password protections and user access is provided to ensure confidentiality is maintained. Whilst we take every effort to provide a secure environment, we cannot control the username & passwords being given to anyone from client perspective. We encourage safe password practices and suggest that this is well maintained to prevent inappropriate disclosure.
3. COPYRIGHT & RESTRICTIONS
- All information displayed is protected by Copyright and Intellectual property laws. Whilst the data remains under the ownership of the client, unless otherwise identified, program, processes and design is owned by EnergyPro Solutions.
- You may not modify, publish, transfer, sell, reproduce, distribute or create derivative work of the design and content without EnergyPro’s consent. You may use screenshots as a licenced user provided you do not remove any trademarks or copyright contained in such content.
- The content displayed is intended for licensed commercial users only, and only to designated persons assigned the licence.
- If you are viewing data that does not belong to your company or is not permitted under sub-contract, ensure you log-out & contact us immediately to let us remedy the breach.
- Any 3rd party (within the EM industry) that requires access to the system will need to be notified to EnergyPro Solutions in writing. EPSL will, at its own discretion and subject to our copyright, permit access. This is done to protect our intellectual property.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Access to the system is provided as a service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of this system is at your own risk.
- We disclaim all warranties and shall not be liable for any damages of any kind with the use of the information provided.
- From time to time, EPSL may modify this Agreement, including any referenced policies and other documents. Any modified version will be effective at the time it is posted and notified. By using any Product after any modifications, End User agrees to all of the modifications.
5. CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE
- EPSL undertakes to make general upgrades, enhancements and modifications to the software at its discretion temporarily or permanently without notice or liability.
6. MAINTENANCE/ DOWNTIME
- In the case of downtime in excess of 1 hour, users will be notified by email or phone. EnergyPro Solutions aims to resolve any issues within 4 hours or notify any alternative options or support.
- EPSL agrees to provide telephone and email support (firstname.lastname@example.org) between the hours of 8.30am-5pm on normal business days.
- Our Knowledge Base documentation is available and updated continuously.
- EPSL strongly encourages feedback to make EnergyPro better in future revisions.
- If you wish to contact please call +64 9 622 1180.