- Organisational structure including Business Units, Regions, Managers, Sites and accounts (see EnergyPro Database Information Structure)
Energy Utilities Management Functions
- M&R: Monitoring and Reporting of energy & costs providing control & understanding across all levels and across periods
- BVP: Bills Verification and Processing – automated and auditable providing confidence in the numbers. Processing electronic and manual invoices down to detailed levels.
- B&T: Budgets and Targets – setting up forecasts based on data and tracking monthly progressort Functions
- P&I: Projects & Initiatives lists of energy savings projects, tracking progress and providing comprehensive notes
- F&A: Finance and Accounts– providing monthly accruals quickly. Accounting system integration for billing files, automating processes
- KPI: Benchmarking measures to provide comparatives. Efficiency across production or any other internal measure
- CFD: Contracts for Difference: Energy Procurement instruments – measuring cost effectiveness and value
- Submeter Management system: Helping efficiently collect data from Checkmeter readings with data validation checks, reconciling with supplier invoices. It also introduces the same level of analytical and reporting capabilities as supplier accounts
- DASHBOARD System: Provides web-based dynamic dashboards & views for wider management engagement, information & performance sharing.
- Carbon Management System: Capture, track and report scope based GHG activity using standard or custom emission factors including waste/recycle, water, fuels, travel etc
- TOU Manager: Harness the power of existing data from advanced meters / smartmeters and integrate this into your organisational structure & invoicing system for rapid identification of issues and verification of savings.
- Vehicle Efficiency Manager: Manage Fleet vehicles in the same way as a utility, capturing information, benchmarking, analysing for savings and reporting.