Harnessing the true power of half hour data
Providing savings in a rapid and sustainable manner – the system has been developed for EM practitioners, allowing for highly automated monitoring & analysing on existing TOU data, integrated with invoices & organisation structure.
Half Hour meters or Smart meters (commonly referred to as TOU meters) have provided a number of benefits to large commercial and industrial organizations. Some of the key benefits include the ability to purchase electricity competitively, being able to load shift to avoid peak line and energy charges, and ability to analyse consumption profiles.
However, the web based systems currently available to assist customers are inherently limited in their application – especially if there are many TOU meters involved and the customer’s requirements are complex.
It enables Energy and Sustainability Managers to lift their understanding and management ability, to achieve desired results. These were previously either impossible or done in a very limited, time consuming way.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly imports all TOU meters’ half hour data at once, whilst providing exception reports at the same time. This is a great way to quickly “zero in” on “problem” sites and take prompt corrective action.
- When integrated with EnergyPro Billing Manager, it instantly provides accurate invoice accruals thereby freeing up time & staff to focus on other important projects.
- Clearly understand the load patterns. e.g. base load, equipment on-off; with tools to help communicate and effect changes.
- Ability to superimpose different period load patterns to quickly see & quantify ‘before and after’ changes.
- Ability to carry out a thorough desktop audit on day one, and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Monitor and report consumption and demand on an ongoing basis in an efficient and effective manner.
- A dynamic, robust tool, developed by and for energy management practitioners.